MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Hey Mike ..
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blumberg

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 10:41 am    Post subject: Re: Hey Mike .. Reply with quote

Look idiot Scott, you CAN'T buy an auction for a member as Mp3 doesn't allow it.

Furthermore, they don't pay jack to the NMA's so it isn't even close to a rational business decision even if it were possible.

And they don't pay enough to make up the time and advertising for one person for his own page. I put hours and hours into what I do for 1/40th of 1/2's of pennies.

But I only charged the artists 1 track for my work.

That is dirt cheap fo my time.

And all involved knew that and were grateful for my efforts.

Blumberg

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 10:55 am    Post subject: Re: Hey Mike .. Reply with quote

Do you know what it costs to run the www.toptempo.com website?

lots every month

And it is pretty pathetic that you can't understand what having """" in front of a word means.

I don't care about the "fame" - I care about whether it can feed my kids and help their college fund.

If it is just stroking an ego, then it's worthless.

Scott, if we ever meet, wear armor

Edited by: Blumberg at: 7/17/02 12:02:56 pm
Blumberg

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: Hey Mike .. Reply with quote

Furthermore, my artists get heard the hell of a lot from my site toptempo.com

I have a rap artist who got caught gaming with the MCR crowd that still gets over 20 page views DAILY and that is to a page that was shut down.

I didn't delete his toptempo page as I wanted to see the effect of my promotions.

And my Compilation page which will be back in a few weeks still gets over 100 daily page views - THINK OF THAT JERKEY BOY, OVER 80 DAILY VIEWS FROM MY PAST PROMOTIONAL EFFORTS ON A SHUT PAGE.

HA

Scott Time

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 12:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Mike .. Reply with quote

"But I only charged the artists 1 track for my work"

Plenty of the NMAs don't "charge" anything.

So you primed Mike to get into the fray, eh ? I didn't see him as the puppet type but you know, that may be the scenario that makes sense here, as he really only turned into the nutty bulldog the day after you got bounced completely from mp3.com. Which never made much sense to me cause if he was gonna get pissed at me, why not get pissed during that long hassle you and I had prior to that ? Yes, it's almost like you pushed his button right then and that's when he became the junkyard dog.

Ah, you see, this is what perceived power does. Mike is probably the only one left who actually buys that you have connections. He needed to cling to that so when you said jump, he did jump, at me.

Blumberg

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Mike .. Reply with quote

No, there was no priming. I told him exactly what my intentions were as I trusted him.

And he told you as well to lay off as he knew that it was on the up and up.

But the @#%$ you are wouldn't believe him.

You deserve in life what you get.

Scott Time

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 5:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Mike .. Reply with quote

"I got you into the fray early on"

Blumberg

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 7:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Mike .. Reply with quote

Yes, because I knew that he would see what I wanted to do as onlyhelpful and you as an @#%$ who is paranoid and a continual Conspiracy Hound.

Scott Time

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 8:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Mike .. Reply with quote

What you did wasn't helpful to anyone.

Blumberg

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2002 6:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Mike .. Reply with quote

It sure would have helped you if you hadn't made such a big deal out of nothing.

I'm sorry I got so angry at you calling me a cheater, but I at the time was in a much more defensive mode then now.

Now I wouldn't care much at all.

So when I come back soon, I won't be fighting with you as I won't expend the energy.

You will have to get the light of someone else's sun now.

Scott Time

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2002 7:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Mike .. Reply with quote

Sun ? It looked like a moon to me. :)

Blumberg

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2002 11:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Mike .. Reply with quote

Aw heck, that's too easy to come back with a graphic.

I'll let you do that one ;)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: